If you are looking for a position in a company, you will need to write an offer for appointment letter. This letter needs to include certain information in order for the employer to make an informed decision about hiring you. Here is a template and some tips on what to include in your offer for appointment letter.
Dear Mr. Gabriel Mark
OFFER OF APPOINTMENT
We refer to your letter and the subsequent interview that followed.
We are pleased to inform you that you have offered employment as CAMP BOSS in our company with effect from 1ST OCTOBER, 2022 under the following conditions.
- Your rate shall be 3,283 per day.
- The above rate covers your Basic Salary, Housing Allowance, Transport, Utility, Child Education, House Equipment, and Terminal Benefit.
- You will be on probation for a period not exceeding three months, after which your appointment will be formally confirmed for a period of six (6) months only; subject to satisfactory reference checks as well as being medically certified fit for work by our designated medical practitioners.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate this appointment at any time whether during the period of probation or thereafter giving notice as specified below or making an equivalent payment in lieu of notice and you be entitled to the same privilege.
- I shall diligently carry out my duties while working for SIS as duly specified in my contract.
- I shall obey all lawful instructions that may be issued to me in the course of executing my job specifications.
- I would discharge my job responsibilities in a manner that will not jeopardize the vision/mission of SIS.
Please sign the attached copy of this